Voromoeba 1.1 For Windows
Click here to download the installer.
After downloading, you should have a file voromoeba-1.1.1.msi. Double-click it to start the installer and follow the installer's instructions. Once installed, go to start → All Programs → Voromoeba to see the documentation or run the program.
If you have an another version of Voromoeba installed, uninstall it before installing the new version. Use start → Control Panel → ... to remove the old version.
- Processor with Intel® SSE 2 or equivalent.
- Windows® XP (or later) with DirectX. See the Microsoft's web page on how to download DirectX.
- Video card that supports 1024x600 graphics (or higher resolution) with 32-bit color.
Voromoeba 1.1 was tested on:
- Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor running Windows® XP
- Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor running Windows® 7
- Intel® AtomTM processor running Windows® 7
The form of the version number is major.minor.revision. The revision is often omitted in the documentation. A change of only the revision indicates a bug fix release.
Intel and Core are trademarks or register trademarks of the Intel Corporation. Windows is a trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Voromoeba 1.0 is the author's own creation and not endorsed by any corporation. No convex polygons were harmed in the making of this game.