Frequon Invaders 2.1 For Windows
Frequon Invader 2.1 For Windows
- Processor with Intel® SSE or equivalent.
- Windows® XP (or later) with DirectX. See the Microsoft's web page on how to download DirectX.
- Video card that supports 1024x768 graphics (or higher resolution) with 32-bit color.
Frequon Invaders 2.1.0 has been tested on:
- Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor running Windows® XP
- Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor running Windows® 7
- 4th Generation Intel® CoreTM i7-4770S processor running Windows® 8.1
Click here to download the installer.
After downloading, you should have a file frequon-2.1.0.msi. Double-click it to start the installer and follow the installer's instructions. Once installed, go to start → All Programs → Frequon Invaders to see the documentation or run the program.
Intel, Pentium and Core are trademarks or register trademarks of the Intel Corporation. Windows is a trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Frequon Invaders is the author's own creation and not endorsed by any corporation. No orthonormal basis functions were harmed in the making of this game.