Seismic Duck 2.0.4 For Windows
Seismic Duck should run on most PCs built after 2003. The requirements are:
The current Seismic Duck 2.0.4 has been tested on:
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or better. Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or better recommended.
- Windows® XP or later.
- Video display with:
- 32-bit color
- A screen resolution between 1024×768 and 1920×1440. A widescreen monitor works best.
- DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime or later. If you play video games on your computer, you probably already have it. If not, you can install it from Microsoft's page DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer.
There is a known flickering problem on Windows 8.1 with Intel HD 4600 graphics. I am working on resolving it.
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor running 64-bit Windows® 7
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor running 32-bit Windows® XP (Service Pack 3)
Installing Seismic Duck 2.0
Seismic Duck uses the Windows installer.
- Download SeismicDuck-2.0.4.msi.
- Run the downloaded file.
- The default installation puts the Seismic Duck executable and documentation in Start → All Programs → Seismic Duck.
| 2015-Nov-25|| 2.0.4 || Ported to Mac OS X.|
|| Eliminate peeking in game mode.
|| Fixed real-time clock error.
|| Improved frame rate.
|| Added installer.
|| Ported from Mac OS 7 to Windows.
Intel, Pentium and Core are trademarks or register trademarks of the Intel Corporation. Windows is a trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Seismic Duck is the author's own creation and not endorsed by any corporation or waterfowl.