Seismic Duck 2.1 For Windows
Seismic Duck should run on most PCs built after 2003. The requirements are:
The current Seismic Duck 2.1 has been tested on:
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or better. Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or better recommended.
- Windows® XP or later.
- Video display with:
- 32-bit color
- A screen resolution between 1024×768 and 1920×1440. A widescreen monitor works best.
- DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime or later. If you play video games on your computer, you probably already have it. If not, you can install it from Microsoft's page DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer.
There was a known flickering problem on Windows 8.1 with Intel HD 4600 graphics, but seems to have been resolved by a Windows update in spring of 2015.
- Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor running Windows® XP
- Intel® i7-4770S processor running 64-bit Windows® 8
Installing Seismic Duck 2.1
Seismic Duck uses the Windows installer.
- Download SeismicDuck-2.1.0 msi.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Default installation locations for executable and documentation:
- Windows XP and Windows 7: Start → All Programs → Seismic Duck.
- Windows 8: start screen should have a Seismic Duck entry with the program and README.
Intel, Pentium and Core are trademarks or register trademarks of the Intel Corporation. Windows is a trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Seismic Duck is the author's own creation and not endorsed by any corporation or waterfowl.