Frequon Invaders 2.2 For Mac OS X
I don't know. I built the binary to target 10.5, but Apple's recommended practice for choosing deployment targets is unreliable. If you have success or failure, please let me know so I can update the table below.
| Mac OS Version|| Frequon Invaders 2.2.1 runs?|
| 10.6.8|| no|
| 10.11.1|| yes|My email address is here.
Installing Frequon Invaders 2.2
Apple's installer building software has proven to be frustratingly unreliable, so Frequon Invaders is provided on a .dmg file. The application is unsigned, since Apple sells that privilege for $100, which seems pricey for low-volume freeware.
To run Frequon Invaders on Mac OS X:
- Download frequon-invaders-2.2.1.dmg from the bottom of this page.
- Click on it. It should contain several items:
You can run the application straight from the .dmg or copy it to your Applications folder. Since the application is unsigned ("unidentified developer"), you will need to use "control click" to run it the first time.
- The Frequon Invaders application.
- A license file.
- The documentation as a README (HTML).
- A directory images of images used by the README.